This is the blog of the network Sensorium, an interdisciplinary Nordic network for researchers and artists working on aesthetics, technology and materiality.
The blog posts information about workshops, publications, call for papers, courses and conferences relevant for the members of the network, invitations to the workshops and conferences organized by the network and a link to the annual journal Sensorium Journal. The network is foundet by the research group LMI at Linköping University in Sweden.
Walk while you work! Here are some recommended media related podcasts.
Tip us at email@example.com
- Historical Dictionary of Science Fiction
- Literary and Cultural Plant Studies Network
- Reports from the Gutenberg Galaxy (Blaker)
- Ulla Wiggen
- Cybernetic Serendipity Archive
- El Lissitzky: The Future of the Book
- Laboratory for Aesthetics & Ecology
- European Society for Literature, Science and the Arts